Having family and friends over for Christmas is so much fun, but can also leave you in a panic! There are often so many things to do in the run up to the festive season that it can sometimes seem overwhelming. However, we have some helpful tips to make life a little easier!
2 weeks before Christmas
– Do a light Spring clean of your home. This includes cleaning any windows, emptying cluttered drawers and having a good general clean up.
– Make a list of all the food you will need and prepare either an online shop so it can be delivered or plan when you can get to the supermarket.
– Finish ordering any presents online so you will have enough time to wrap well in advance.
– Decorate the tree and your home if you haven’t already!
1 week before Christmas:
– Prepare spare rooms if family or friends are spending Christmas at your house.
– Make final checks on all the food you may want over the festive season.
– Tidy your garden or balcony ready for those BBQs and outside drinks!
2 days before Christmas:
– Make the final touches to your decorations.
– Get some fresh flowers and plan your table.
– Defrost any food needed
– Double check your drinks and pop to the shops if you need to.
Quad Services hope you have a wonderful festive season and a fantastic 2017!