From time to time, your wardrobe can really become a mess! This can make it difficult to find clothing, put outfits together and can generally leave you feeling anxious! Walking into a clean, organised closet makes you
feel good in the morning when getting ready for the day and makes it easier to see what you actually have to wear.
Here at Quad Services Cleaning we recommend following our basic guide to cleaning and organising your wardrobes:
– Take a step back and assess the situation. Make a tea, sit down and assess it visually. Having a think before you get started can clear the mind and allow you to focus on the task in hand.
– Remove everything from the wardrobes – shoes, clothes, bags, accessories – everything. Put all items on the bed or chair if possible. You want to see everything in front of you.
– Whilst the clothing is out, clean your closet! It is probably a little dusty in certain places, and vacuum on the floor. Make sure you clean the rails and above the closet.
– Sort all your clothes into piles of keep, donate and unsure. Then sort again to be sure.
– Consider getting new hangers for a fresh feel and lo0k.
Watch our video below for more great tips!